My Christmas Movies Marathon - ONLY One Week Left!!!!

Only ONE week is left til the official start of Christmas season! (I know it feels like it now starts in September, that's why I underlined OFFICIAL;-) And that means I will have every excuse in the world to spend hours watching Christmas movies on Sundays sipping on hot drinks and snuggling under my blankie (can I get an amen on that one?;-) I already put together my movies list for the season and thought you might steal some of the ideas for yours;-) Well, at least that's what I did - I read a ton of "Favorite Christmas Movies" blog posts while compiling mine;-)

Deck The Halls

It's a Wonderful Life

I Don't Know How She Does It

The Nativity Story

Christmas with a Capital C


The Bishop's Wife
 

Coming Home for Christmas (2013 - Fresh One!)
 

I don't know if I will be able to watch ALL of them, but I'll do my best! I can play some of them in the background while decorating, packing gifts and etc. - that also counts;-) What are your Christmas favorites? I'm ALWAYS looking for more!!!

25 comments:

  1. What a fun post to read!

    www.ocean-hearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never made a Christmas movie list of marathon before, but this definitely sounds like a nice ideas :) Good for cold dark evenings spent at home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? One of the best things during Christmas season;-))

      Delete
  3. Amen girl! ;) Sounds like a very nice plan. I love to cozy up and watch movies. We always include Die Hard on the Christmas movie list too. I think it's such a great action movie with a little Christmas thrown in. ;)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, Joan! I CAN'T wait to start my marathon;-))) Die Hard is a great one - especially when you have boys in the family;-)))

      Delete
  4. My favourite Christmas movie is Love Actually, and I probably watch it at least 2 or 3 times each year around the winter time. I'd like to watch a few of the movies on your list - maybe I'll find a new favourite to add to Christmas rotation! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love Love Actually, a Christmas ago I probably watched it 2-3 times also;-))) Thank you, Terri!

      Delete
  5. Miracle on 34th, The Santa Clause 1 & 2 ( my personal favs.) , Home Alone. Love Christmas movies even if they are only in the background while I do other things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jo!!! I love doing it with movies I already watched gazillion times - they set the mood, yet you don't want to just sit and watch them over again...

      Delete
  6. Машунь, спасибо за подборку! Не все фильмы смотрела, поэтому будет чем на праздники заняться))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Наташенька! сама смотрела только два из них - поэтому уже жду-не дождусь;-)))

      Delete
  7. I'm leaning towards the classics and those musicals. But Home Alone is always there in the list as well and for some reason pizza is a must when watching the movie :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too - I love old movies, especially Christmas ones! I know, Home Alone and pizza go so perfectly together;-)))))

      Delete
  8. cute list! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin + GFC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com.


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  10. Прекрасная подборочка, Машенька!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love watching christmas movies too!
    especially the old ones:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your movie list<3 Looks like you have a few fun nights ahead of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, I hope I'll have time to watch at least one of them;-)))

      Delete
  13. lovely post!
    santiroyalhome.blogspot.com
    Santi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool post!
    I like watching Christmas movies! My favorite movie is Home Alone, I like it and always before the New Year watch this movie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...