New Beginnings and New... Church.


Week of Prayers at Bayside Church
 
Ever since I moved to the US I wanted to find a Christian church where I'd feel I belong... And I recently found it - finally! It is Bayside Church in Granite Bay - this place is amazing and unlike many other churches, they seem to get it just right! Even though I didn't know anyone when I first came here a few weeks ago, I immediately knew this church is THE one for me;-) What's even more amazing is the way God just pointed me to this place - it was nothing short of a miracle!!! 

 I'm trying to catch up on their past sermons by watching them online and this message by Chris Brown has made a truly profound impact on me (I listened to it at least six times already!):


By the way, if you listen to any contemporary Christian radio, guess what? Lincoln Brewster is a worship leader at Bayside Church - he and his team are such a blessing!


I'm really grateful that during all these years of searching and looking, Jesus was ALWAYS with me... even when I wasn't... I was fighting the hands that were holding me, yet they were loving and strong enough to keep on carrying me. And that's worth living for!
Quiet evening at Bayside Church Café - precious moments...

17 comments:

  1. Благодать Господа нашего Иисуса Христа, и любовь Бога Отца,и общение Святаго Духа будет со всеми вами. 2 Кор: 13,13
    Поздравляю, Маша! Я часто говорю детям и внучкам: "Можете не ходить в церковь, но держите дверь открытой и всегда сможете войти"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Галина, это удивительный стих! Никогда не думала, что так ярко его переживу в своей жизни... Вашим внучкам очень повезло с бабушкой, которая так мудра сердцем♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the find!! I'm still on the hunt in my area. Recently had to have a "dedication" for my daughter rather than a baptism, cause I wanted it to be right! (And it turned out AMAZING! Everyone wrote down their prayers for her life and we met in a park and read them to God with her in the middle :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, this so creative, Hillary! Amazing idea - your daughter is blessed to have you♥♥♥ I truly hope you will find your church soon - very soon!;-)

      Delete
  3. Aw that's lovely you've finally found somewhere so positive and comfortable to shared your love and faith. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it just right, Deborah! I always believed in God, but didn't have a place and people to share my faith and His teachings with.

      Delete
  4. I am so very happy for you Maria! God bless you in all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, thank you so much! you're one of the biggest blessings I had ever since I started blogging♥♥♥

      Delete
  5. Жаль,что плохо понимаю английский,но видео прекрасные,и вообще твой блог очень интересный!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great that you have finally found it ;) I wish you all the best!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. отличный пост Маша, и все видео подобраны так точно.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep up the faith! Blessing forever...Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. I am glad you liked my post. Please do visit me again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely my pleasure!;-) Thank YOU so much!!!

      Delete
  9. Congratulations on finding your new church home and family. I love how God will steer us in the right direction and let us know when we are at the place where He wants us to be.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...