My Recent Must-Have Mobile Apps: It's All Abt Efficiency;-)


There's a ton of amazing apps out there, yet discovering them can get really hard and time-consuming. That's why every time someone shares his/her favorites I get really curious, since that's pretty much the best way for us to get introduced to new cool apps - at least for now. Anyway, here's the ones I've been using on a regular basis lately.

Google Now

Some people think that having an app that knows SO MUCH about you and tracks everything you do is creepy, but I find it incredibly helpful, because it follows this simple formula: 
Google's unlimited knowledge about current events 
+ data collected about you 
= helpful tips, reminders, warnings that you would never learn about on your own. 



PushBullet

With just one click I can share anything (pictures, links, files, lists) from one device to all others - saves a ton of time since I used to open up my email and compose a message to myself every time I needed to do that!

Pocket Casts

If you're big on podcasts (like myself) then this one is a MUST. They have the biggest podcast collection  and you can keep all your subscriptions in just one app - definitely de-cluttered my phone and... my mind!

Nutrition Logging App

This one is still a dream for me. There are quite a few apps that track your caloric intake, yet the ones that can also track your vitamins and minerals intake on the go are virtually non-existent. Even the ones that do claim to do just that are usually either buggy (ex: Cron-O-Meter) or too user-unfriendly and limited (ex: Nutrition DIARY):-(

What are your favorite apps that you use on a regular basis? I'm always looking for more cool helpful ones!;-)

15 comments:

  1. Like you, I'm always looking for a new app that fits a need. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Короче, крутая вешь !

    ReplyDelete
  3. А я не могу жить без планировщика и напоминалок - память девичья)))) А еще читалка в телефоне очень необходимое для меня приложение. Машенька, спасибо за обзор!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Наташ, а что за читалка?....

      Delete
    2. Приложение называется Moon Reader, очень люблю книги почитать в дороге. Несмотря на наличие электронной читалки;)

      Delete
    3. Наташенька, спасибо большое - сижу читаю про Moon Reader и с чем его едят;-)))

      Delete
  4. Whatsapp is my favorite and its a must have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't even used Whatsapp yet - shame on me!!!;-)))

      Delete
  5. Машуня, спасибо за обзор! Я недавно перешла на Андроид, поэтому нахожусь в поиске разных полезных приложений. Для меня незаменимы WhatsАpp и Viber, чтобы постоянно оставаться на связи. Google Now у меня в телефоне установлен, но я им пока не пользовалась.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Надо мне тоже WhatsApp и Viber попробовать;-))) Спасибо, Машуль!

      Delete
  6. Flappy Bird, ахахахахах
    игра "must-have'. Правда её уже удалили из магазинов, разработчика взбесила слава данная ему это игрой.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, ny ti nadeyus' yspel ee ystanovit' sebe;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. хаахха, конечно :)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...