Five-minute Natural Chocolate Candies: Recipe


"Valentine's Day is in TWO  days?! What?!" I feel like I've been living under a rock or something, but I somehow totally missed it. So today I had to create at least something love-related to prepare for Friday. Nothing screams V-Day more than chocolate, hearts and... homemade gifts. So here it is: my 5-minute all-natural chocolate candies that can make a perfect last-minute gift for our loved-ones♥♥♥

WHAT I USED:

  • 6.5 oz raw organic cacao (cocoa) butter
  • 3/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 3/4 cup cocoa powder
  • 2 tbsp instant coffee (optional) - VIA from Starbucks is definitely the best
  • 1/3 cup powdered milk (optional - I wasn't using it, since I was making a vegan dark chocolate version
  • some vanilla powder
  • heart molds (or any other candy molds)



WHAT I DID:

I first melted the cacao butter in a double boiler. Then mixed all the dry ingredients together, added my melted cacao butter to the mixture, stirred very well and poured the chocolate into the molds.
 And that's IT - I told you it was going to take ONLY five minutes!!! After that I put the mold into the fridge to let the chocolate harden (for about one-two hours).

Let's make EVERY Day a Love Day!;-)♥♥♥


  About me:

California girl who came to the US from a small town in Russia all by herself and now making her EVERY single dream come TRUE!

 

24 comments:

  1. Романтический вечер очень удачно закончить таким десертом

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ха-ха, правда я не выдержу и начну с него;-)

      Delete
  2. Ммм... Как вкусно!!!! Спасибо за рецепт!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Наташ:-) И просто;-)

      Delete
  3. Maria, these sound and look delicious! Thanks for sharing :) I'll have to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Спасибо за рецептик))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Не за что, красавица♥♥♥ С годовщиной нашего видео, Леночка!!!!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Sweet post for a sweet holiday;-))) Thank you, Rajiv!

      Delete
  6. Awesome chocolate recipe! I love that it's so natural and easy to follow. Thank you so much for sharing this cool recipe, Maria! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you, Terri, you're so sweet;-))) Happy Valentine's Day!♥♥♥

      Delete
  7. It seems like it was January yesterday and we are almost half through February. Happy belated Valentine's day to you! I love dark chocolate the most and that looks yummy!

    xx
    Rin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Happy Valentine's, Rin!!♡♡♡ Dark chocolate is very healthy too, so please enjoy;-)

      Delete
  8. Машенька! Я безумно рада навещать Тебя здесь!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Galina, spasibo vam ogromneyshee!♡ Jalko chto v poslednee vremya net vremeni na blog. No nichego, skoro naverstayu ypyshennoe;-)

      Delete
  9. That looks amazing! You can't even tell it's home made

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look delicious - that is such a cute mold as well!

    Lou x
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! that`s cute! I`ll make it!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks, all store bought chocolates seem to have "traces of milk" so I've been looking for ways to make my own. SAVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Maria,
    it is realy sweet chocolate? Or it is dark chocolate? I prefer sweet..... so I am afraid ...:-)

    Bye, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...