How I Sleep Less Than Three Hours - My Simplest Yet Most Powerful Trick;-)


Our store is growing at such an incredible speed that I had to considerably cut on my sleep time to be able to keep up with its growth! And that's OK, because I have finally discovered one very powerful trick to sleeping less than three hours a night - it's K-Love radio! I have it on 24/7 (even while I'm sleeping) Seriously, for so many years I had been experimenting with different techniques to painlessly reduce my sleep time, and the solution turned out to be THAT simple!... I thought I'd share with you my list of the top five MOST powerful and moving K-Love songs:
  1. Brandon Heath - Love Does  
  2. Jeremy Camp - Overcome
  3. Plumb - Need You Now
  4. Love & the Outcome - He is With Us

Some incredibly powerful stuff!!! Again, thank you SO MUCH for all the support my store has received from you, guys! We're working extremely hard ( both - days and nights!) on fulfilling all of your orders;-) 

Have a great Labor Day weekend!!!

17 comments:

  1. Сижу рукодельничаю под эту музыку! Спасибо;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Здорово! Наташ, я очень рада, что тебе тоже нравятся они:-)))

      Delete
  2. Тоже послушаю, спасибо

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping less than 3 hours is easy for me. It's trying to stay awake and less grumpy afterwards is the hard part. No matter what kind or amount of music I make myself to listen to :D. Anyway don't stretch yourself too thin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I'm still staying sane so far, but definitely need to work on not stretching myself too thin! Thank you so much for the advice!!!

      Delete
  4. Great I am sooooooo happy for you! Big big kiss from the Balkans! I also can't sleep but out of excitement. First time back home after 7 years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's amazing!!! I'm so happy for you - this must definitely be super exciting! And I'm kinda jealous, cuz I haven't been home for a long time:-((((

      Delete
  5. I'm so happy your store is booming! By the way! I LOOOOOOOVE the toilet bombs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your store growing!!! I am happy for you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you, girl!!!♥♥♥

      Delete
  7. congrats Maria for your shop!
    And for your trick: I'll give it a try!
    I'm blogging at SergerPepper and I'd like to you to add me into your Pinteresr group board "Share Your Blog Posts", this is my URL: http://pinterest.com/MammaNene/boards/
    Thank you!!!
    I'm following you with pleasure!
    Hugs,
    MammaNene @ SergerPepper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! I've just sent you an invite, Irene;-))) Welcome!!!

      Delete
  8. http://pinterest.com/luckyal13/boards/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be careful dear one! I don't want you to get sick from the lack of sleep. That said, so good to see you back on your blog again. I have missed you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...